Thursday, January 19, 2012

Green Smoothie!

First Green Smoothie= Total success!! It was fabulous!! Way yummy!! And my Ninja blender: fantastic!! Love it!! The recipe I used was 4 char leafs, 1 cup strawberries, 2 frozen bananas, and 1 tablespoon of Spirulina. It also calls for half water, but I didn't use any. Just depends on how thick you want your smoothie. It made a lot tho, so I will probably start halfing my recipes. I like a smaller size shake for breakfast. For some reason I can't get my pictures to get from my phone to my computer, so once I figure that out, I will post some. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Tantine, this is great! I'm so proud of and happy for you! I love to have green smoothies, I feel so much better when I have them, and the best part is that my little girl likes them too! You are doing this the right way, taking it slow and figuring out how to make it work for you. If you can have a little garden (even a windowbox sized one), you'll get even more inspired with growing stuff that you want to add to your diet!

    Best of luck to you girl!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete